GDPR /// Under the new General Data Protection Regulation it is the right of all my clients to know how I use and store images created for you and also how your personal data is stored and used.
IMAGE STORAGE ///
1. Photographs are initially captured on SD memory cards inside my camera. If there is time these images will be backed up to a laptop during the session.
2. Once I have returned from the session I will back the images up asap to my computer and hard drive and also back up to a cloud based platform. This is to prevent images being lost or corrupted.
3. All the platforms I save to are password protected.
4.Images are then deleted from the SD card.
5. Once your images have been edited they will then be uploaded to a PIXIESET gallery which is also password protected. From this gallery you will be able to download your hi-res images.
6. Images will be kept on these various platforms for one year after the session. You will then be notified that after that year all files will be deleted. Here you will be given the opportunity to purchase additional storage time and will need to provide further permission.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA ///
1. I only collect data that is relevant and required for the session I have been hired to photograph. This data includes the names and contact details of my clients.
2. This data is stored online in a specific Photography based management software. This software allows me to use your data to invoice your session, request the signing of an online contract and gather information pertaining to the session I have been hired to photograph. The management software is password protected.
3. Occasionally I may send out newsletters and promotions about my business and promote the sale of albums or prints. I will only contact in this way if my clients have given prior consent through my business management software. This will be carried out by requesting my clients ‘opt in’ via my contact form, questionnaire or contract.